Off-Premise Insights to launch 5-Year Outlook Study
In partnership with Darren Tristano, CEO of CHD Expert, Off-Premise Insights will launch its 2018 Takeout, Delivery and Catering Study during the 2018 Restaurant Takeout, Delivery and Catering Symposium. The Symposium will be held June 19 in Denver.
During the event, Tristano will share study results along with Erle Dardick, CEO of The Monkey Group, parent company of Catering Insights. Their presentation will kick-off the day-long Symposium that features speakers from brands such as CoreLife Eatery, Mama Fu’s, Red Robin, Genghis Grill, Protein Bar, Le Duff, Jason’s Deli, Bringg, Orderscape, Mileage Scout, and more. (Click here to pre-order the report.)
The 2018 Takeout, Delivery and Catering Study includes a 5-year future forecast and will identify consumer preferences for off-premise demand. In addition, it will describe key strategic areas of investment and best practices that foodservice operators can implement.
“This study is based on years of industry experience and analysis, and includes the survey results of more than 3,000 consumers. It will give operators the insights they need to make critical strategic decisions to move their off-premise business forward,” Dardick said. “We are excited to deliver the results during our Symposium. There is truly nothing like this in the marketplace today.”
The report was created through interviews with industry experts and senior leaders from multi-unit restaurant operators, third-party delivery providers, and other vendors, and service providers from the off-premise value chain. It also features survey results from 3,000+ consumers.
- Takeout usage & occasion dynamics
- Catering usage & occasion dynamics
- Success factors for foodservice operations functional areas
- Consumer traffic and purchase drivers
- The roles of off-premise channels and their differentiators
- Key investment initiatives
- Key behaviors, policies and procedures for operations
- Key technology vendor and service provider partnership opportunities
- Future directions for takeout, delivery, and catering
- Technological blueprint for the off-premise technology stack